Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Student's Success!



I received this photo from one of my very industrious students. This photo was taken after a particularly complex cooking/baking session.



Back row from left:
Water Kefir, Kombucha Tea, Red Cabbage Sauerkraut with her new airlock jars, fermented tomato pepper salsa (I have to get that recipe from her.)

Front row from left:
Gluten-free sourdough pancakes, Mock rye gluten-free miniloaves and Buckwheat Buns.

This photo makes me just smile!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I am interested to know if you use the airlock system for the sourdough bread starter? How long did it take in the jar before using to bake the bread? Awesome to hear that gluten free recipes you can use the airlock system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Natilla,
    Sorry for any confusion. The fermented veggies used airlock jars but the bread starter was grown in a bowl with a cloth cover. I have never made bread starter in an airlock jar. To learn how I make starter, scroll down and sign up for my free starter download. All the best to you!! sharon

    ReplyDelete