Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dough Mixer Tool - What a Great Tool!!

I accidentally found this great tool poking around on Amazon. I always really appreciate a well made, ergonomic, efficient tool and this one really fits the bill.
When I first began developing my breads I used a whisk to mix the batters so I could "feel" the changes in texture. If the batter got too dense for the whisk I would switch to a wooden spoon. This tool is way more efficient than either the whisk or the spoon making it easier on the arm. Easy to clean and at an easily affordable price. I can't say enough good things about it!


2 comments:

  1. We recently picked up TWO of these little helpers.. they are FANTASTIC... so fun to see you got one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this tool amazing? so efficient and so easy to use! Love when a tool is great and affordable at the same time! :-)

    ReplyDelete